Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

1st official blog.... here goes!

So if you are like me you did not read my profile so just to catch you up....

I got engaged in November of 2011, had a brief moment of this is so fun, then reality set in and I had to start making wedding plans and now I have to move. This is not a poor me sort of blog, but this is the short version of where I am at in life today! My hopes are that you can help me stay motivated on the great things that are coming in my life.... like a family one day, a great place to live, and a fabulously fun wedding to plan!

Now that you are all caught up I will be posting about the great stuff that has happened. I want to share with my children one day all the great things that come with the challenge of growing up, along with any life lessons you all may share with me.

So welcome to my blog about becoming an adult for real!

No comments:

Post a Comment