Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Keeping Up

Ok so this blogging thing is much harder than I expected! I am going to need to make sure I set some time aside just for me so I can keep up with this.

Quick overview on where I am at....

Well still no apartment, but we are moving out by March 13th! Hopefully we have an apartment by then.

Oh Valentines day came and went... I should probably do a cute little post about that fun story (I again made it hard for Francis to do something sweet for me).

I spent 5 long amazing days with 3,000 high school students. The Model Legislature and Court program gets better and better the older I get.

And finally I have spent most of my weekend in the hospital helping a friend. Here is a quick tip.... if you have a friend go into the hospital unexpectedly here are some essential items to bring them:
1. Clean undies (or boxers)
2. Baby Wipes to keep clean
3. Toothbrush and Toothpaste (make sure the toothbrush has a cover... hospitals are yucky)
4. Hand Sanitizer
5. Hand Lotion and Chapstick... you get dry in there
6. Entertainment (movies or books or whatever)
7. Socks and slippers so they do not have to walk on the yucky floor
8. PJ bottoms or sweats to be comfy
9. Lot's of friends to come visit
10. A positive attitude!

All right... I think I have caught up all in one post!

No comments:

Post a Comment