So before wedding plan can restart we need to find a new place to live....
We actually have a pretty good thing going here at our current apartment... decent rent, allows cats, pretty good location. Why are we moving you ask... 4 car break ins and old pipes.
First off our building is a little old and the pipes are apparently ancient. They leak constantly (The Water Hole in our Ceiling of 2010 photo is missing. It will be posted later when I can find it) and this has caused some pretty bad water damage in the building. Everything smells a little stale and whenever they cut a new hole in the hallway I have major asthma coughing fits.
Second between Francis and myself we have had our cars broken into 4 times in our gated parking lot. The first time for both of us was because we had left stuff in our car (purse in mine and subwoofer in his). After that we have been really good about taking stuff out of our car. The last time for me there was NOTHING in my car to take so instead of whoever is stealing stuff actually getting something they left empty handed and I still had to pay to get the window repaired. Lame!
So we are moving....oh how I hate moving! Well it is really not the moving I hate. I can not stand searching for an apartment. I have no idea why it is the most frustrating thing in the world to me, but I absolutely can not stand searching for apartments. I would rather have a root canal instead of apartment searching! Between apartment searching and the thought of trying to plan a wedding I have a constant eye twitch (it makes an appearance when both topics come up in a conversation so please only ask me about moving until we actually move. Then we can talk about wedding plans).
If anyone has any suggestions on making the searching less frustrating please let me know!
I love my place in Fremont.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.rentrobertslane.com/
Moving and Wedding...bring on the twitch.
ReplyDeleteYour Mom offered to come up and help you hunt. She loves to do this!!!! I guess that explains why we are such opposites.
ReplyDelete